Get involved and Stay Informed
Biosimilars will have an increasing role to play in the Canadian health system. How can you stay informed and involved?
- Provide your comments and questions to Arthritis Consumer Experts at email@example.com
- Continue to share perspectives and experiences around this important health topic
- Help educate your community – they will be affected by the arrival of biosimilars
- Understand how biosimilars are assessed and listed on public and private formularies
Ask your healthcare professional or payer information about these important evolving issues:
- Will biosimilars rates of infusion and/or injection site reactions be similar?
- What about biosimilars rates and types of serious infections?
- If a biosimilar is substituted for the prescribed drug, will this have any adverse impact?
- Will there be a systematic approach to biosimilars post-marketing surveillance?
- How frequently, how and where will biosimilars post-marketing data, if collected, be reported and disseminated?
- Are you considering transitioning patients to a biosimilar?
Subscribe to JointHealth™ Insights to keep up with the latest news and background analysis about biosimilars.